Hey, hey, hey friends! I’m linking up with Clare today for another addition of Fun Facts Friday! I know you’re busy so let’s jump right in to the randomness.
1. Yesterday I found this article on 35 things from your childhood that no longer exist. Anyone else remember almost every single one??? Ah the 90s, those were the good ole days… I used to eat multiple bowls of Nesquick cereal in junior high for breakfast. <——- Dead serious. The fact that they no longer make it is like a small breakfast death to me.
2. Joe switched to a 9/80 (work 80 hours in 9 days) schedule at work in 2014 so he now has every other Friday off! We partied hard last night in order to get this three day weekend started right.
3. I’ve LOVED body pump this week! I’ve gone to a couple classes and plan on doing one today. Body Attack (I mentioned I tried this on Tuesday) is not something I would recommend if you are pregnant. It was a blast but there’s a lot of jumping around. My plan is to wait until after the baby is here to return
4. I experimented with spaghetti squash last night… anyone have any good recipes for the leftovers? I used an olive oil pesto for the sauce and added some turkey, cheese, and other vegetables. It was alright, just not great so if you have good recommendations please pass them my way!
5. A few of you asked for the funfetti blondie recipe so here’s the one I used from Sally’s Baking Addiction! All this x2! I recommend cooking them closer to the 25 minute range rather than 30. I like things doughy!
That’s all folks! Short and sweet for your Friday! Make it a great day!!!
1. What dessert blog do you look to most often for ideas?
2. Who remembers stuff from that article???
3. What’s your weekend look like?!