1. It’s not even 6:30 AM and I’ve managed to get in a run, do laundry, make lunches, shower, and am here now typing. If only my Christmas to-do list was also getting done… I still have many presents to buy, wrap, and things to bake!
2. At my Theresians meeting last night we had a cookie swap that was a huge success! I ended up making snickerdoodle sandwiches with Trader Joe’s cookie butter in the middle. YUM!
3. I realize I’m a mom and completely 1000% biased, but I hope our little girl is a good natured and easy as Noah was! And even if she’s not, we will love her just the same!
4. It’s so much fun (now that I’ve had the blog over a year) to look back and see what I was doing exactly a year ago on this day! And to see how much Noah has changed!
5. Thanks again for all the potty training tips yesterday! We haven’t made much progress but I figure learning a whole new way of doing something in life take me (at 26 years old) a long time so I can’t really expect a two year old to have it down in a week. I’m not sure which method would be easier on him either… the let’s go every twenty minutes method or the let’s just go and run around in wet underwear most of the day so you know what it feels like. He doesn’t seem to mind being wet so I guess the first one? We’ll figure it out eventually!
6. Tomorrow we’re having a Christmas get together with the girls I ran with in high school and their families! PJ’s + Italian food + good friends is pretty much an unbeatable combination.
7. Holy wow is my stomach growing! I really need to be better at taking bump pictures because the last time I took one was 15 weeks! I think it would help if I actually put on clothes and makeup sometimes but we all know that’s not going to happen so you might have to live with the real me just like poor Joe does
What’s your favorite Christmas cookie to make?
Give me one of your Thursday thoughts!
Where’s your ideal place to spend Christmas?